Trump seems to love tyrants....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John Kamps, Oct 9, 2026 at 9:32 PM.

  1. John Kamps
    Busy

    John Kamps Well-Known Member

    I am as right wing as they come, but I am not brain washed, I call them as I see them.

    Trump seems to hate world leaders who have principals based on the rule of law. Examples Carney, Macron, Starmer, Merz, Zelenskyy etc.
    Yet he likes his buddy Kim Jong Un, a mass murderer, thug, nutbar (North Korea)
    Also Alexander Lukaschenko, illegitimate dictator of Belarus, mass murderer, Putin`s bud.
    Then V. V. Putin, a callous KGB thugs who now rules Russia like a Czar. He had his political enemies arrested, sent to gulags, murdered them abroad or at home. He waged a genocidal war in 2004 in Georgia, probably the most vile world head of state. There is something seriously wrong, senility or worse he wants to be like them. He sanctioned the ICC today, why.....is it because Putin is on their list.
    Also making a deal with the devil, today on diesel! That deal will never happen, Ukraine will see to that......:D They are good at sinking tankers, blowing up refineries, pipelines.
     

Share This Page