Open Letter To Our Commander In Chief

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mopar Dude, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

You gave us four years and you fought a hard battle. I believe I even heard it said that nobody has ever lost an election with the sheer number of votes you received. I am a proud conservative and you did earn my vote..... But sir, it is over. We lost and it is time to accept this fact and give the victor his opportunity to run this show. You see, our kids are watching what we are doing. And what they are witnessing currently is a lesson in poor sportsmanship and this is a very unsettling issue to me. Please set the disappointment aside and show our young people how an American behaves when things do not turn out to his favor. Please sir, our children are watching.

JohnHamilton, clembo and GeneWright like this.
  2. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Your appeal to reason is admirable. It is what is called for under normal circumstances. These aren't normal circumstances. Although we had the most secure election process in recent memory, Trump telegraphed pretty clearly that if he didn't win, it could only mean that the election was fraudulent. He said it numerous times, in numerous venues, over the course of numerous months leading up to the election. He believed that the only possible way he could lose was if there was massive fraud in the voting process. That isn't a person that is going to be swayed by an appeal to reason. It's a nice sentiment but it is aimed at the wrong ex-President.

3. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

This is just a continuation of a snowball on a down hill run that began in 2000. Gore spent 37 days in Florida contesting that election. Idiots claimed Obama was born elsewhere. Bigger idiots have a Russia collusion fantasies complements of the DNC and a willing press. Being the only democracy that allows mail-in voting without an ID check has added a certain doubt to the integrity of our elections. Richard Nixon did not contest the 1960 election where Jack Kennedy stole Illinois and West Virginia with the help of mob backing, so at least Nixon kept the faith. This country has been a wonderful little experiment. My flag will now sport 50 Bananas in a field of blue.

JohnHamilton likes this.
  4. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Well-Known Member

Yes, it’s over. I have no doubt that the Democrats cheated, but the margins were large enough that they didn’t need to do it.

Some aspects stink. Why were poll watchers pushed back by 50 feet in Philadelphia? What about the software glitches in Wisconsin? These are the types of things that undermine confidence in our electoral process. For that reason the Democrats should address them and perfect the vote by mail process. Instead, they stonewall the process and say there are no problems.

5. JoeNation
    No Mood

What about sabotaging the post office? What about Trump declaring that if he didn't win, the election was rigged? What about the 2 dozen Trump lawsuits that have been dismissed as completely baseless? What about preemptively disparaging mail-in voting in states that have been doing for over 20 years? What about Trump's fraud claims that have been debunked by his own government? What about governors like Abbott in Texas that decreased drop-off ballot boxes to 1 for a county of 5 million people? What about Trump's claims that ballots were found in a river that all had voted for him?

There absolutely was fraud in this election. All of which was committed by Republicans, not honest hardworking election officials.

Enough! likes this.
  6. JoeNation
    No Mood

Licking your wounds c jay? You and Trump both.

7. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Yeh...... I'm over it and have pretty much written off the good ole USA, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the enlightenment and western civilization in general. Congrads, hope your guy's dreams come true.

So, how long will it be before good old Joe gets the 25th Amendment from his own party? I'll give it 100 days.

Sincerely,
    The Loyal Opposition.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  8. JoeNation
    No Mood

Well, I'm not sure what Biden would get removed from office for since the 25th Amendment was just tested to the bone and didn't seem to make the slightest bit of difference. Biden was far down the list of choices for me but the more I hear him speak about this country, the more I warm up to him. It's so refreshing to hear an adult instead of a petulant child whining about how everyone is unfair to him. I'm just not used to a message of unity absent of naked partisanship and division. I could get used to this. So can you.

But if you prefer, I'm sure that ole Cadet Bone Spurs and his 4th wife will run again in 2024 if he can keep his attention focused on anything for that long. You'll get your chance for Megamouth to rise again. I'm sure the demographics are way in your favor next time.

Crazy.JPG

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  9. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

Oooh, somebody said a bad word! I should think it's the naughty corner for them.

10. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

I wrote it off four years ago when Captain Whiney Baby stepped into the White House

Gonna take a long while to undo the damage that piece of rancid feces (that would be Donald Trump) has done to this nation.

Enough! likes this.
  11. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

You know something, you're right. I can make it four years with Biden, after all, he's easily bought. I can start a Buy Biden go fund me page. If enough of us get together I'm sure we can out bid the Chinese. I have faith in this country yet.

12. JoeNation
    No Mood

Sounds-a-like you did a deep dive into the world of conspiracy nonsense in your most recent absence from this forum. You've come back bitter and moody. Just an observation.

13. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Dry sense of humor, Snidely Whiplash and all.

JoeNation and Mopar Dude like this.
  14. JoeNation
    No Mood

Well call me Dudley Do-Right. Just don't call me Nell. :D

c jay and Mopar Dude like this.
  15. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Wow.

Shows how long I've been gone.

I didn't know he was gone because I didn't know he was here.

:p

Mopar Dude likes this.
  16. JoeNation
    No Mood

You both returned roughly about the same time. I, on the other hand, am like the constant North Star. :D

17. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

I was off to Bohemian Grove learning the hand roll and perfecting the evil laugh. I got personal coaching from Dick Chaney himself. That and gun safety courses.

JoeNation and Mopar Dude like this.