Obama, The "Bewildered Bystander"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinOKC, Oct 25, 2014.

1. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

Anything that Obama should have control over (or have knowledge of) seems to completely bewilder him. In fact, he has a "deer in the headlights" look whenever some new scandal drops squarely in his lap. When he says he didn't have previous knowledge about a particular scandal/incident/occurrence he's either lying or incompetent. It's no wonder so many people are having buyer's remorse over their vote for him in 2012. Will Democrats never learn? Allow me to answer that.... NO, they won't!!

Krauthammer: Barack Obama, Bewildered Bystander

By Charles Krauthammer , The Washington Post

The president is upset. Very upset. Frustrated and angry. Seething about the government’s handling of Ebola, said the front-page headline in the New York Times last Saturday.

There’s only one problem with this pose, so obligingly transcribed for him by the Times. It’s his government. He’s president. Has been for six years. Yet Barack Obama reflexively insists on playing the shocked outsider when something goes wrong within his own administration.

The IRS? “It’s inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it,” he thundered in May 2013 when the story broke of the agency targeting conservative groups. “I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in any agency, but especially in the IRS.”

Except that within nine months, Obama had grown far more tolerant, retroactively declaring this to be a phony scandal without “a smidgen of corruption.”

Obamacare rollout? “Nobody is more frustrated by that than I am,” said an aggrieved Obama about the botching of the central element of his signature legislative achievement. “Nobody is madder than me.”

Veterans Affairs scandal? Presidential chief of staff Denis McDonough explained: “Secretary [Eric] Shinseki said yesterday . . . that he’s mad as hell and the president is madder than hell.” A nice touch — taking anger to the next level.

The president himself declared: “I will not stand for it.” But since the administration itself said the problem was long-standing, indeed predating Obama, this means he had stood for it for 5½ years.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/10/24/krauthammer-barack-obama-bewildered-bystander

2. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

That is what you get when you hire an executive whose only experience is a community organizer.

CoinOKC likes this.