Nazi storm troopers now kidnapping citizens off the streets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Jul 18, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Really? You support Trump but others should stop breaking the law? Hypocrisy much?

2. SmalltownMN
    Doh

SmalltownMN All I can do is shake my head....

I'm sorry, what law has Trump broken?

3. JoeNation
    No Mood

What you're really asking is what has Trump been convicted of. He has a pile of charges waiting for him once he is out of office. Everything from campaign finance fraud (Individual 1) to 25 women accusing him of sexual assault. He has defiled his oath of office regularly. He has made a mockery of the Constitution. He defies the courts at will. He will be tried and convicted after January 2021. His days of hiding are almost over. But of course you support everything he does and prefer your own self-imposed blindness over the rule of law. Good for you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

4. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

Most recently, it was probably violating the Hatch act by using a Rose Garden briefing to deliver what was effectively a campaign speech. Biden isn't even in office, and Trump rambled on for nearly an hour about the dangers of Biden becoming president. It's absolutely illegal to use that space (meant for briefing the nation on pressing matters) for partisan campaign politics.

Since he's declared his Twitter a place he can give official orders and declassify Intel, I suppose you could apply the same violation to half of the things he posts there.

5. SmalltownMN
    Doh

I thought POTUS is exempt from the Hatch Act?

Don't forget the Russian collusion thing..............oh, wait, that was a nothing burger big waste of taxpayer money where other people should probably go to jail but won't? Give me a break.

GeneWright likes this.
  6. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

You may wish it to be so, but I can find absolutely nothing that supports your claim.

7. JoeNation
    No Mood

He was never exonerated.

8. SmalltownMN
    Doh

Exonerated from something you were never guilty of to begin with? That's called a nothing burger big waste of taxpayer money.

9. JoeNation
    No Mood

I know that you believe Dear Leader can do no wrong. But that is just the cult in you talking. Just because he can't be charged while in office, doesn't make him not guilty. Wait until he loses that protection. We'll see how innocent he is. The day of reckoning is coming. Trump will do everything he can to stay in power no matter the election results. YOU will still support him even after this. I should care what you think...Why?

10. GeneWright

My bad, I was misinformed and the president/vp/a few others are indeed not subject to the Hatch Act.

@toughcoins

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  11. GeneWright

But I do still think he's guilty of collusion with Russia and will be tried for something on the level of treason once out of office

12. JoeNation
    No Mood

I have some bad news for you. We got your X-Rays back and it isn't looking good for you.
    brain.jpg

13. GeneWright

Some context:

NYC, this is NYPD, not the feds

They claim it was the warrant squad arresting this 18 year old girl on vandalism charges from breaking security cameras

She was released after being held for 5 hours, I believe given a court date

NYPD claim people were throwing rocks and water bottles at them (notably not featured in video or several other videos of the incident from different angles)

My thoughts: we cannot allow this type of arrest to continue. I don't think warrants are typically executed by dragging people out of crowds and into a van, this was clearly a message NYPD was trying to send to the protestors. Furthermore, if a bunch of men try to drag an 18 year old woman into a van off the street without explanation in a city with many human trafficking issues no less, I'd hope people would try to stop them.

14. GeneWright

15. GeneWright

And now that it's been a week, interesting how the violent clashes ceased the moment the feds (agitators) left.

Some pictures, for your consideration.

Wall of moms:

[​IMG]

Wall of vets:

[​IMG]

National Geographic videographer Trip Jennings:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]