Mensa Calls trump's Bluff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IQless1, Oct 10, 2017.

1. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

This would be hilarious to see the results. Throw in Bush, Jr., Rick Perry, Sarah 'Bailin' Palin and 'Crazy-Eyes' Michelle Bachmann just for fun.

Mensa offers to host IQ test for Trump and Tillerson

Bring on the IQ test — Mensa says it’s willing to host President Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in a battle of the brains.

In an interview with Forbes published Tuesday, Trump suggested he and Tillerson — who allegedly once called the commander in chief a “moron” — go head-to-head in an intelligence quotient showdown. The State Department has denied Tillerson ever made the comments.

“I think it's fake news,” Trump told the magazine of Tillerson’s “moron” remark, “but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."

Source.

LucyRay likes this.
  2. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

No chance Trump will take this up. He's like all bullies; a lily-livered coward at heart. Anyway it was all "just a joke" which appropriately enough, is exactly what a bully is likely to say when confronted with somebody standing up to them that they can tell has a good chance of beating the crap out them.

IQless1 likes this.
  3. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

Trump the blithering narcissist know-nothing:

"Trump’s latest big interview is both funny and terrifying" | Vox

IQless1 likes this.