Good Ol' Americana

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by IQless1, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

This sad poem makes me feel sad. What are you trying to do, make us cry?

2. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

The BIG difference between me and Scotty is he seems to have a lot of anger and even a degree of hatred for you. I am greatful not to be afflicted with those tormented qualities.

3. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

4. IQless1
    Blah

5. IQless1
    Blah

Eh, that probably wasn't "Americana"...I'm pretty sure this is:

6. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

I would say I have less anger than I have sympathy for people who are capable of so much, but who make a conscious decision to ignore facts, ignore truth and ignore reality. They ignore the consequences of the decisions they make regarding their health, their lives, their family, their co-workers and the people they choose to lead them. Ignorant people fail to see the unintended consequences of their actions.

I understand that some people are uneducated even in our modern society. But, lack of education has nothing to do with ignorance. People choose to be ignorant and I have no tolerance for that.

As far as hating anyone, I've never hated anyone nor do I hate anyone now. "Hate" is such a strong word and I hope to never experience such a feeling toward anyone.

P.S. Hey, IQLessThan1... I've been meaning to ask you about your vile threat to contact the FBI about me and/or sue me. How's that coming along? Just curious. Oh, and do you still want me to be caught up in a tornado here in Oklahoma? Or a "fiery tornado" as you prefer?

7. IQless1
    Blah

...:rolleyes:

Hollow Words
    Hollow words
    creates an abyss
    so deep
    that your heart and soul
    will be hidden
    from the light, forever
    engulfed by the darkness

Amitav Radiance
    Nov 24, 2014

8. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

9. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

I agree that hate is a strong word, and I apologize if I mischaracterized you. The reason I assumed that is because of a few of your posts swearing at IQless1. I also didn't know he threatened you. I am curious why he threatened you?

10. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Probably the same reason he threatened me and the same reason Mr. RBGUPI (aka @JoeNation) threatened me. The both have this aversion to the truth unless it supports their meme.

11. IQless1
    Blah

12. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

This looks like a yummy place to eat! And probably is "good ol' Americana".

13. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

No problemo.

Heheh.. sometimes I do, indeed, use colorful language. I try to pick the best word possible.

Why would anyone threaten another person? All it does is telegraph their intentions. I've found it best never to threaten anyone, but just go ahead and do what I would otherwise threaten to do (file a lawsuit, contact the police, etc.).

LucyRay and Daniel Jones like this.
  14. IQless1
    Blah

Scotty has a crush...":rolleyes:"

15. IQless1
    Blah

...is that unacceptable to say, in Oklahoma? :confused:

If you believe so, I must remind you that same-sex marriage is the law of the land, according to the latest verdicts of the Supreme Court.

By the way..."Daniel"...Scotty, as I understand it and, if I'm wrong I'm sure he'll squawk about it, has repeatedly stated his approval of said ruling...do you agree with.......you're paramour? :confused:

Curious minds want to know. ;)

16. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Yuck!!! I am not even sexually active to begin with as you may, or may not know based on 2 of my previous posts. Regardless, I am familiar with many sexual deviations. If I were to ever be sexually active, it would only be with a certain female who really wants that intimacy on a mutual basis. If 2 people of the same sex want a legal bond, why not also allow 3, 4, or however many other people, animals, children etc. to legally bond? At what point does marriage descend into the ridiculous?

17. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

One of the strangest sexual fantasies I have ever seen is this one character who ejaculated onto little Barbie dolls. He would go into toy stores and buy the things, then take them back to his apartment and videotape the vulgar act. I happened to stumble across it one day while surfing the internet. Definitely not "good ol' Americana", but possibly right up your alley. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

18. LucyRay
    Amused

LucyRay Active Member

Mr. Jones, I wish there was an 'unlike' button here so that I might select it for your post ahead of mine. Eeecccchhhh! Disgusting! (Imo)

:(
    Next there'll be a posting of Dueling banjos, yes?

Sorry, I just had to say so.

19. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

I think you read my mind! This is exactly what I was thinking. I was also going to say there should be a dislike button so we could bury IQless1 in them for starting up this conversation to begin with.

CoinOKC likes this.
  20. IQless1
    Blah

Not so good Americana...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015