Earthquake in Japan

Discussion in 'World Events' started by angie828, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

God no! I bet if you could get Tom to stop talking about politics, he might be a decent person to be around. I am convinced that Katdung is actually a terrorist.

2. tomcorona

tomcorona Anti republican truther

Is any of that likely? Probably not. Is it possible? Certainly. If HAARP's activities were subject to public scrutiny, you'd have every pundit analyzing it every day. Since it isn't subject to any scrutiny at all, trying to determine what HAARP can or cannot do, remains concealed. They're spending a bunch of money on something. The facility didn't grow there on its own, and we all know the goobment lies by default. Practically anything's "possible" these days. Determining conclusively one way or the other is another something else. I do know HAARP is real, and I do know it deals with elf and heating the ionisphere. I know it's very secretive. I know many other countries are engaged in research on it. I know what Bernard Eastland, the original developer of the technology says about it.
    Yes, it's possible.

3. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

You think it is possible that HAARP is responsible for every major weather and geological event as Katdung contends. What did mother nature do before HAARP? These events have been happening for billions of years. Your belief in the power of man is staggering and your lack of respect for nature is incomprehensible.

4. tomcorona

No, HAARP isn't responsible for every major weather and geological event. Mother nature can't be completely controlled by man either IMO. Can it be strongly influenced? Hell yeah, IMO. To what extent? I don't know. Neither does man but I'm pretty sure that won't stop them from trying to, despite the possible risks. Trying to gain a military advantage isn't going to stop either. Just sayin'.

5. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

If they are developing it as a weapon, why are they using on their own country?

Research?

6. tomcorona

Well, aside from the false flag ops throughout our history argument, I'd offer that we may not be doing it. Russia, from what I understand, is light years ahead of us in this area and we're playing catch up. I know you don't believe in chemtrails either, but part of the theory on them is that they help to diffuse the effects of directed elf, and that would help to explain the constant painting of the sky I witness almost every day.

7. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

Do you have an orgasm when you say the words "false flag".

8. tomcorona

No...no I don't. I hope that's not a medical deficiency on my part though.

9. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing here, but the chemtrails thing (if real) could be defensive too. If the Russians are so far ahead, we might be seeding the atmosphere above the US to prevent Russia from using that weapon against us.

10. tomcorona

That could certainly be true to some extent, and I'm sure they'll dump that out as an explanation should they ever need it, but, the stupidity of the general public practically guarantees they'll never need to use it. Nobody gives a s*it.

11. katsung47

katsung47 Well-Known Member

As stupid as to ask "If Atomic bomb is really that powerful, how come it hasn't killed you?".

670. New warning in May (5/20/2011)

On 4/18, at the high tide of birthers' movement, I wrote "665. Obama faces extortion (4/18/2011)". I said the Feds was pushing hard on Obama to approve the project of Iran war. I worried that he even might be assassinated. Right that day an incident proved my opinion. An Air Force jet with first lady aborted landing and had to circle round for some time because it was too close to a military cargo plane. The error committed by an air traffic controller could cause a collision. I think that was an intimidation to Obama. The life of him and his family are in the hands of the Feds.

Obama surrendered. The compromise date should be between 4/18 (the plane incident of the First lady) and 4/25. (Al Qaida issued warning that they would nuke US if Bin Laden captured or killed) It took the Feds five days to plan the hoax "Operation Geronimo".

Everybody saw the rest development. On 4/26, media said, 63% Of Americans Say They Wouldn’t Vote For Donald Trump, Obama released his "Birth certificate" on 4/27.

Donald Trump hinted he wouldn't run for president in early May. The birther's movement lost its power and scattered away. That's what Obama got.

Now Americans are facing a false flag "nuclear bombing" after May 1st, "Bin Laden's death". Since it is also planned as a distract on my case, I saw a synchronized activity against me the same day. At 5/1 night, C.Y. and W.S. came to my house, said they need to borrow a mini-van to pick up three relatives from China. (see "668. Chinese secret police (5/5/2011)")

My wife collaborated. They borrowed the car for unusual long time - more than two weeks. (5/2 to 5/17) I believe the car was under "surveillance warrant" of the FISA. Those "three relatives" are real Chinese agents. It is a deliberate plant arranged by US and Chinese secret police. To connect me to the car, they created a car breakdown, asked me to help. So the Feds could take a picture to show to the judge for warrant. I refused. I also refuse to attend their son's wending party and allege that week-end(5/15) a possible action day.

Now 5/15 passed. What's new? Another plot is planned immediately. Yesterday (5/19), my wife informed me that she would leave on Friday(5/20) for Boston to attend an education ceremony of her friend's son. It's an one day's notice. It is a sudden arrangement which I never heard of before. It's an order from the Feds, obviously. My wife's foot was hurt last month. She can't drive until now and is still difficult to walk. But she has to collaborate. She said, "it doesn't matter, I can use a handicape chair in air-port."

Once again, I issue a warning, Feds likely will frame a case on this week end, (5/20 - 5/22) followed with false flag nuke attacks in the name of Al Qaida.

It reminds me of another plot planned in February 26 this year. Feds created an unusual snow that day in order to finish the case before Patriot Act extinguished.

This time they do it again before Patriot Act ends in that three months extension period. What makes this May special is: To justify a nuke terror attack, they created a hoax "Bin Laden's death" show.

12. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

How many times have atomic bombs been used against human targets? None in my lifetime. But according to you, just about every natural disaster that has resulted in the loss of human life over the last 5 years is the result of HAARP. And considering that there are government agencies chasing you (your words not mine), it is logical to conclude that they would try to kill you using HAARP.

Of course, there is always the possibility that HAARP is just a silly little research program that uses some low tech antennas and has absolutely no harmful effects at all. But you and your lunatic conspiracy buddies would like to believe that some antennas in Alaska caused the 3rd largest recorded earthquake in the history of the planet over 3500 miles away in one of the most seismically active places on the planet.

I don't even know what to say about the rest of your post Katdung. It is obvious that they let you have computer access at the institution. Why don't you start writing science fiction novels, I think you have found your niche.

In a related story, I filed a claim with auto insurance company earlier this week. There is a large ding in the hood of my beautiful car from a golf ball sized hail. When they asked me what caused the damage, my reply was "HAARP". Dont you know, the bitch hung up on me. Imagine someone not taking HAARP seriously!

13. tomcorona

Funny s*it! It's possible too, that dogs fly.

14. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

Your rancid propaganda is far more dangerous than anything done by HAARP. How many simpletons minds have your corrupted with your lunacy?

15. tomcorona

I'm sure HAARP's rancid propaganda isn't any more dangerous than the simpletons who believe whatever they're told to believe.

16. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

Wait, HAARP has propaganda? I though they were super secretive?

17. tomcorona

They're just doing friendly, innocent research on how to improve microwave cooking and frozen burritos. All of that information is readily available and accessible to anyone for the asking though.

Washington senators won't even acknowledge they know anything about HAARP, and that's always encouraging. Yup. All innocent and victimless. I'm sure of it.

18. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

He you go, Tom. Just for you!

19. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

Oh great, now I have to make a doctor's appointment. Don't you know that simply viewing a photo of HAARP is capable of causing cancer?

20. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Yes, but Obama made sure that everyone has health care insurance, right?