Anita Dunn Resigns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pepperoni, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Danr

Danr New Member

All of those are Mao's victories. The combination of conventional and guerrilla won those. Chiang already proved that conventional warfare would lead to a Chinese loss, further it was Mao who brought Chiang into his service to fight the Japanese.

2. Danr

Danr New Member

Like I said he was not faultless but he did not actively kill them and they were not political enemies. That is the sort of untruth I am talking about. Hitler (and his henchmen) deliberately seized, tortured and killed the Jews and others that they deemed unworthy to live, to me that is much worse than Mao who through incompetence (like Bush on Katrina) did not prevent a famine. Also whatever DeOrc says Mao was a great strategic thinker (no one who knows the facts disagrees with that, and De Orc knows it also).

3. tomcorona

tomcorona Anti republican truther

Bush was incompetent??

4. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

What utter rubbish, you cant provide a single piece of evidence to support your claim can you but lack the integrity to admit it.

5. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Yep, Bush should have prevented that hurricane from ever happening. If Obama had been campaigning at that time he would have certainly promised to prevent hurricanes from happening!

6. Danr

Danr New Member

7. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Name me a single battle commanded by mao, not a book written by him

8. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

come on Danr back up your position, just one single battle were Mao is named as the planner in charge of it!! is that so hard to do? After all according to you he is thius wonderful millitery genius! so show me one with proof that he was in charge LOL

9. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

I have named nearly every Major battles of the second Sino Japanese war with who fought them you have not named a single one, you have not named a single Communist General, is it realy that difficult for you?
    Pick one of them and give me documented proof that Mao was in overall command??

Ok look I will be kind lets try for a single minor battle! can you do that I wonder?

10. David

Danr, you are the the liberal, secular-progressive poster boy, aren't you...you sing right out their hymnal.
    This thread started out discussing the (forced?) resignation of Anita Dunn after she praised Mao in a speech to a high school assembly and became still another Obama appointee to embarrass and shame the the Obama campaign and you shift the argument to a defense of Mao's perceived military prowess.

Keep in mind, Dunn lost her job over making Mao out to be something he is not, yet you still praise him?

11. tomcorona

Well...we at least learned how to deal with such catastrophes in the future...Fly over the site a few days after and say "Brownie...you're doin' a helluva job!"

12. David

So, back to your original comment- How did Bush cause Katrina again?

13. tomcorona

Way to go Fox news. Twisting and spinning. Where exactly did I say that Yale's premiere "prepaid" graduate caused Katrina??

14. tomcorona

I'll take the non response as an admission of intentional error.