What should we do with Republicans in Congress found guilty of Jan. 6th crimes?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Jul 29, 2021.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

Because they will be identified, called out, charged, and prosecuted for fomenting an insurrection against the the Constitution they swore to uphold. Treason is not out of the question. January 6th was certainly a war against our government. Firing squad? I'd be happy to see several of them put against the wall if found guilty if only to show what happens when you betray your country. They deserve to be made examples of.

Anybody want to downplay the events of January 6th?

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

what happened to backing the blue?

3. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Arming yourself to protect your family from lowlife scum is a hideous act….. However lining up Republicans for a military style firing squad is entirely acceptable……. Nothing new here. Just double standards and hypocrisy on display as usual.

toughcoins and Profiler like this.
  4. FryDaddyJr

so you admit the seditionists are republicans. strange group of people to throw in with simply for money

5. Mopar Dude

I think they were dangerous wackos and I could give a damn what affiliation they lay claim to. Seems in 21st century America, breeding lunatics is a blossoming affair….. But I haven’t one iota of a clue what your statement meant.

6. FryDaddyJr

you realize Mike Pence and his family have been forced to go into hiding. but yes blame the democrats

7. Mopar Dude

You can read post after post of mine. I don’t “blame” Democrats. I blame mouthpieces that don’t act. I blame us for letting this travesty continue. I blame the whiners and pissers and moaners. And I blame action oriented people like myself for allowing the antics to continue.

8. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

Much the same as we should do to those who falsified information taken to the FISA Court.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021