What legislation, specifically, has the Trump administration accomplished that you appreciate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GeneWright, Jul 28, 2020.

1. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

Let's exclude the Tax Cuts and Jobs act, since that is a more obvious one to a lot of people and was passed in 2017. Let's also exclude HEALS and CARES since they were emergency bills, and I'm more interested in changes to daily policy.

I'd like to better understand where the support comes from. So if you have the time and inclination, let me know what legislation you've appreciated. I'm thinking mostly executive orders and bills passed through Congress rather than personal flairs.

2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Specific legislation.... I couldn't help you with. I am a businessman that is responsible to see that eight people get paid each week. That is a genuinely heavy burden if you have never experienced it...... From day one the man inspired confidence in the economic sector of our nation. I couldn't tell you what Bill Bellichick's team rules are either but I can tell you the man inspires young men to play winning football. True leaders inspire. Their rulebook is secondary.

SmalltownMN and GeneWright like this.
  3. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

Fair enough, I'll take it. Personally I prefer measurable action, but I can see the merit in what you're saying.

Mopar Dude likes this.