Walmart.... If You Are Listening....

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by Mopar Dude, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

I don’t to Walmart. I just don’t. I am sure it has been six years since I last subjected myself to that level of stress.

My baby girl wanted a gift card for her teacher and her bus driver. A very reasonable request. Having no gift card prior experience, only thing that comes to mind is a Walmart.

Arrival.... Why is there no common courtesy in the parking lot? I know you are as stressed as I am. Do we really need police directed traffic in a darned Walmart parking lot? Common courtesy people.

Secondly, I would like to recommend a Walmart dress code please. Good lord! All I have to say about that.

I am an old guy. I don’t do technology well. There are forty cash register lines. Thirty-five of them I have to do myself. OK, I get the message. But why oh why does nobody bother to mention that gift cards cannot be checked out at a self serve register???? Any small clue would be nice before I have to start over in another backed up check out lane.

No doubt, it will be another six years... If ever that I set foot in a Walmart ever again. Rant is over. So is my desire to ever enter another Walmart.

LucyRay likes this.
  2. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer de omnibus dubitandum

I just returned from Walmart. My counterpart told me to slow down, I walk to fast to keep up..well its not like I'm planning to take a casual stroll through a packed Walmart in the middle of the afternoon

LucyRay likes this.