Tulsa fallout: Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain hospitalized with Covid-19

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FryDaddyJr, Jul 2, 2020.

1. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Active Member

Guess who was at the Tulsa plague fest?

• Former presidential candidate and onetime possible Fed board nominee Herman Cain was hospitalized Wednesday and is being treated for the coronavirus.
    • Cain, 74, was told Monday that he had tested positive for the disease, according to a statement posted to his official Twitter account. By Wednesday, he “had developed symptoms serious enough that he required hospitalization,” the statement said.
    • Cain was at President Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, last month, and was photographed sitting in close proximity with other attendees, none of whom appeared to be wearing masks.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/her...MBCykRE4-DxU8kEE2LJiwoTB8Zhtt652cT6u67ix7cXuc

2. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

Do you ever get the feeling that the stupid from this administration has reached a whole new level? I mean, everyone told them that this idiotic rally was just a photo-Op and ego boost for a man that has no upper limit to his ego and can never hear enough cheering for himself.

Arizona being the next plague venue just outpaced the entire 442 million people in the EU for new cases in a single day and only has 7 million people. Thank you Trump Campaign. I'm sure the additional spread was definitely worth the bump to your ego.

You couldn't write this stuff. The stupid goes to the bone in these idiots.

3. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Active Member

Ahhh, the mental midget that is the Lt. Governor of TX! Seems like all the Repugnican Governors are competing to see who can make the stupidest moves! Earlier this week Florida's Gov. DeSantis had the lead, yesterday Nebraska's Governor took over 1st place saying he's withholding coronavirus aid to any county that passed a mandatory mask regulation! Today Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick moves right up into a tie with this genius statement:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/texas...jvp-h93-rLwvPWCkVYm6ve3JZoGWMhEuB3h8My1_q7nx0

4. JoeNation
    Angelic

They are throwing their citizens to the wolves for political expedience. I'm sure these same citizens will reelect them as well.

5. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Agreed.

6. JoeNation
    Angelic

Really!? You see some kind of equivalency here? The Trump Administration has made wearing masks a political issue. It's a public health issue. At least the people in the picture you posted do wear masks. Protesters have been wearing them the entire time. Trump campaign rallies? Not so much.