Trump superfan proven right in alcohol-related crash: ‘I have a better chance of dying in a car cras

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FryDaddyJr, Oct 21, 2020.

1. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

One of President Donald Trump’s most visible superfans told friends he was more likely to die in car crash than from the coronavirus.

Turns out, he was right, reported the Star Tribune.

Randal Thom, the unofficial ringleader of the “Front Row Joes” who’ve packed into the president’s rallies since 2016, was killed Monday afternoon while returning to his Minnesota home after taking part in a pro-Trump flotilla in Florida’s Jupiter Inlet.

“Randal always said, ‘I have a better chance of dying in a car crash than I do from COVID,'” said friend Marthamae Kottschade.

She and the 60-year-old Randal Thom had been among a group of about 50 from Minnesota who had attended a celebration of law enforcement officers Oct. 10 on the White House grounds, where the president made his first public appearance after his hospitalization for COVID-19.

[​IMG]

“He was our state’s most energetic and present activist,” said Mary Susan Timion, founder of the Minnesota chapter of Trump Women 2020. “We’re really crushed, so we’re taking it really, really hard.”

Timion had set up a GoFundMe account last month to pay for Thom’s travels, but that money will be used for funeral expenses instead.

Kottschade said her friend was driving home from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport after flying home from Florida, and police said they found evidence of recent alcohol use at the crash scene.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/tr...hance-of-dying-in-a-car-crash-than-i-do-from/

2. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

There's something very wrong with you . . .

3. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

people who don't wear masks and drive drunk need to get what they deserve.

4. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

It's a death cult anyway. This is no real surprise.

FryDaddyJr likes this.
  5. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

I don’t consider being killed in a car crash to be something anyone needs.

6. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

By sheer luck he happened to kill himself and not an innocent stranger or family. There is a depressing irony in the themes of this story. Driving under the influence of alcohol shows the same contempt for your contrymen and women as does refusing to help in decreasing the transmission of a deadly disease. Both actions are inexcusably selfish and stupid, and can redound (perhaps fatally) on the person who does them.

Something tells me he was good company, and I'm sure his family and friends will miss him.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    FryDaddyJr likes this.