The Truth About the Extreme Rhetoric

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Aug 7, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

2. SmalltownMN
    Doh

SmalltownMN Active Member

You already posted this drivel before. You're like the Chatty Cathy doll that pulls it's own string over and over and over again.

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

Anybody NOT just have a personal attack to level? I think this is a message of unity that should be heard by all Republicans and Democrats. As Randy has said many times, we need to unite but we also need to know the BS we are being fed.

BTW I couldn't have posted this before. Some of the content happened only recently. So wrong again attack boy. Perhaps you can listen to twice. Sounds like it is going right over your head the first time.

4. SmalltownMN
    Doh

SmalltownMN Active Member

Your memory must be the same as Joe Biden's:

http://www.partisanlines.com/threads/see-how-much-this-guy-offends-you.51424/

Your "message of unity" as I see it translates to: "We'll get along just fine, as long as you see things my way and admit to being wrong about everything"

Look at the title of your first post linking to this video and the title of the video itself. "See how much this guy offends you" and "Message to Republicans". Unity?? You wouldn't know unity if it kicked you in the ass. You're nothing but a continual pot stirrer, nothing more.

Do you honestly believe that everything that you watch or read and parrot back on here is 100% accurate and free of any BS itself?

When you can start seeing that perhaps you are wrong on some things as well, maybe we'll get somewhere. Until then, perhaps you should go hide in your basement.

5. JoeNation
    Angelic

I guess you are right. I grabbed the wrong video. I'll search for the new one.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  6. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

Kinda weird that Trump and Republicans are suddenly so adamant about sending children back to those alleged mass liberal indoctrination camps we call schools and universities. Figured they'd want to keep them away from those things so they could keep them from being brainwashed to accept liberal ideals.

7. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

Actually, this is our best opportunity to replace those libs who will probably sick-out to stay home ( . . . whoops, let the cat outta the bag, did I?)

8. JoeNation
    Angelic

I wonder how much of this Mike would like posted to toughcoins.com? Thank goodness he can't read this.

9. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

But then the libs are playing the long game by staying home and not dying... Alright, you guys indoctrinate the kids this year and we'll get them after that.