The Oklahoma Minster of Corruption Resigns Praising Trump as God's Messenger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Jul 6, 2018.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

You can't make this stuff up. These lunatics actually believe that their corruption and cruelty is the will of God. I guess they don't read their bibles but use them as props. That is the reason many societies have the good sense to keep these religious zealots in a closet. After all, when you have God on your side, you can do anything you want as long as you praise God as the reason for your actions. God called and he is pissed.

Read Scott Pruitt’s Bizarre Resignation Letter
    He blasts the “unrelenting attacks” and praises Trump—and God.
    REBECCA LEBERJUL. 5, 2018 4:35 PM[​IMG]
    Tom Williams/Congressional Quarterly/Newscom, Zuma

President Donald Trump tweeted on Thursday that he accepted Environmental Protection Agency administrator Scott Pruitt’s resignation. Andrew Wheeler, who worked as a coal lobbyist before being confirmed by the Senate in April for deputy EPA administrator, will succeed Pruitt.

Fox News first obtained Pruitt’s resignation letter to Trump. Taking a jab at the dozens of media reports on his controversies and use of public funds for private gain, which Pruitt characterized as “the unrelenting attacks on me personally, my family,” Pruitt spends most of the letter praising Trump for his deregulatory agenda. In a reference to his conservative evangelical faith, he wrote that he believes Trump is “President today because of God’s providence,” and added, “That same providence brought me into your service.”

Here’s the full letter:

Mr. President, it has been an honor to serve you in the Cabinet as Administrator of the EPA. Truly, your confidence in me has blessed me personally and enabled me to advance your agenda beyond what anyone anticipated at the beginning of your Administration. Your courage, steadfastness and resolute commitment to get results for the American people, both with regard to improved environmental outcomes as well as historical regulatory reform, is in fact occurring at an unprecedented pace and I thank you for the opportunity to serve you and the American people in helping achieve those ends.

That is why is hard for me to advise you I am stepping down as Administrator of the EPA effective as of July 6. It is extremely difficult for me to cease serving you in this role first because I count it a blessing to be serving you in any capacity, but also, because of the transformative work that is occurring. However, the unrelenting attacks on me personally, my family, are unprecedented and have taken a sizable toll on all of us.

My desire in service to you has always been to bless you as you make important decisions for the American people. I believe you are serving as President today because of God’s providence. I believe that same providence brought me into your service. I pray as I have served you that I have blessed you and enabled you to effectively lead the American people. Thank you again Mr. President for the honor of serving you and I wish you Godspeed in all that you put your hand to.

2. L'Emmerdeur

L'Emmerdeur Upright Member

God bless his eensy weensy little heart. :cool:

Anyway, never fear--God's work continues:

'Sources: EPA blocks warnings on cancer-causing chemical'

The Trump administration is suppressing an Environmental Protection Agency report that warns that most Americans inhale enough formaldehyde vapor in the course of daily life to put them at risk of developing leukemia and other ailments, a current and a former agency official told POLITICO.

The warnings are contained in a draft health assessment EPA scientists completed just before Donald Trump became president, according to theofficials. They saidtop advisers to departing Administrator Scott Pruittare delaying its release as part of acampaign to undermine the agency’s independent research into the health risks of toxic chemicals.

Andrew Wheeler, the No. 2 official at EPA who will be the agency's new acting chief as of Monday, also has a history with the chemical. He was staff director for the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee in 2004, when his boss, then-Chairman Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), sought to delay an earlier iteration of the formaldehyde assessment.

Formaldehyde is one of the most commonly used chemicals in the country. Americans are exposed to it through wood composites in cabinets and furniture, as well as air pollution from major refineries.The new assessment would give greater weight to warnings about the chemical's risks and could lead to stricter regulations from the EPA or class-action lawsuits targeting its manufacturers, as frequently occurs after these types of studies are released.

“They’re stonewalling every step of the way,” the current official said, accusing political appointees ofinterfering with the formaldehyde assessment and other reports on toxic chemicals produced by EPA’s Integrated Risk Information System. Industry has long faulted the IRIS program, the agency’s only independent scientific division evaluating the health risks of toxic chemicals, whose assessments oftenform the basis for federal and state regulations.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018