The Latest Assault ON Intelligence...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by charley, Dec 2, 2022.

1. charley

charley Well-Known Member

...It is no longer MonkeyPox.

The media has switched to....wait for it... MPOX! Tada! Problem solved.
    Jesus...really?
    I mean, really?

CoinOKC and What U ignore like this.
  2. justafarmer

justafarmer Well-Known Member

I am sure monkeys and maybe those who identify as a monkey do find it offensive. What about hoof and mouth disease? One would think all the horse's asses and the cloven in DC would find this offensive.

3. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Cloven hoof. Man, is that Bible thing sensitive.

4. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

Not a joke: Many people of ALL FAITHS believe that they are fighting Satan and his minions in the world right now because they are seeing bad become good and up become down.

5. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

Sorry charley, only those with comprehension skills make good posts.

Unless by media you mean WHO. The World Health Organization announced Monday that “mpox” is now the preferred name for monkeypox.

Please try to pay attention. If you are too poor to pay attention please try harder.

6. What U ignore

freshmeat, posted: "Sorry charley, only those with comprehension skills make good posts. Unless by media you mean WHO. The World Health Organization announced Monday that “mpox” is now the preferred name for monkeypox. Please try to pay attention. If you are too poor to pay attention please try harder."

For "Ham" to critique any member's post is a joke!

:rolleyes: You:confused: , me, or charley WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW OF THIS CHANGE if it were not reported by SOME media outlets. Therefore, in your IGNORANCE of this fact, you find something to make yourself look intelligent. Unfortunately, you failed again. Just as you have failed to answer several of my direct questions. So who has the bad English comprehension skills. :D What good are you around here?

7. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

I paid perfect attention, and Monkeypox it is.

I figure that the abbreviation Mpox should be reserved for the more specific, liberal-promoted case of Man-on-butt-pox. We wouldn't want conflating the two to confuse those poor monkeys.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
    Mopar Dude likes this.
  8. What U ignore

Shut your sorry, non-engaging pie hole. Man up for PU and Ivy League brain washed liberals everywhere. You are not qualified in the least to comment on anything here BECAUSE YOU DODGE, DUCK, SHUCK, and ignore direct questions to defend the crap you leave behind.

PS @toughcoins'

Unfortunately, their are a few on the scale of primates that like to chew on chess pieces rather than engage in a game of chess to share information and opinion. So sad. They contribute nothing and use up space.

SmalltownMN and CoinOKC like this.
  9. freshmeat

So it seems you just confessed charley is one of your nom de plumes? How professional.

10. toughcoins

I couldn’t resist responding to your Chicken of the Sea reference :D . . .

11. freshmeat

Right. gut hooked ya waz ! But I couched it so cleverly in a direct to charley :D

12. toughcoins

Well, I chimed in quickly, to spare some poor monkey the potential confusion between when you posted and when @charley would finally climb out of his Snoopies next morning to get back to you.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  13. freshmeat

Does that primate scientist still haunt the place?