Some more leftist idiocy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Profiler, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Profiler

Profiler Well-Known Member

2. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Lol...how do these people keep getting away with this?

[​IMG]

Profiler likes this.
  3. Profiler

Young Greta is a tool of the left. It’s ironic that she is from Sweden, the leaders in timber harvesting products and technology. Think Stihl chainsaws. She will soon become a non sequitur, like David Hogg, when she becomes an adult.

yakpoo likes this.
  4. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Lol...who's David Hogg? (I just looked him up).

Hollywood is using every device at its disposal to portray "people of color" in a positive light. That's good! They recognize they have an influence. Now...how about doing something about reducing gun violence and lawlessness in movies, TV shows, and video games. If Hollywood wants to make a positive impact on society, how about starting there?

toughcoins likes this.
  5. Profiler

Hogg is an useful youth of the left until he wasn’t relevant anymore. The Parkland shooter just plead guilty this week. It’s amazing how few know he was a product of CRT policies.

6. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

I had no idea. I never heard of CRT before Biden rose to power. I blame Hollywood for the shootings, not guns. Guns don't fire themselves (usually).

7. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

Too much liberal money at risk.

It’s better to demonize / penalize those who profit off of something other than entertainment :rolleyes: .

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  8. StankyBoy

StankyBoy Active Member

It's geared up since 2015 when all of the internet wokeness took over.
    Has been thrown heavy into younger grades mostly in heavy democrat areas. High school has had a bit of this for some time.

University? I'll let you guess how prevalent it is o_O

yakpoo likes this.
  9. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

It seems like Trump's victory over Clinton opened a Pandora's Box of Marxism. It was like kicking over a fire ant mound. This has been going on or a while and it took Trump to kick over their mound.