So John Bolton, now there is an insider

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Jan 27, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

I know how Trump and his cabal will dismiss another witness. The same way they always do. "Oh, Bolton was fired. Oh, he's writing a book. Oh, I barely knew him." The ultimate insider just pointed the smoking gun straight at Trump. I have no doubt that it will have zero effect on Trump's cult members. I have no doubt that Senate Republicans will ignore this information because the fix is in, it was always in. They only value their seats. The entire Republican part is morally vacant. They need to go away.

2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

Place labels much?... Yep, I am a Trump cultist. I fly rebel flags beside my MAGA flag on my oversize four wheel truck. Anyone that enters my office is required to don a MAGA hat prior to entering this sanctified place. And my wife washes my Trump pillow every day.... Seriously, Joe?.... If this is in fact demonstrable information, then submit it before the court. Anything to get this damn charade behind us and get on to something constructive. The cultists I believe are the anti-Trump folks. My life is far to busy to be a cultist. Sorry to disappoint!

3. SmalltownMN
    Doh

SmalltownMN Member

Joe, you very well may be the last person I would listen to about morals. Go back into the hole you crawled out of with that crap.

The House delivered flimsy articles of impeachment and now it's in desperation mode. The timing of this "leak", which by the way just happened to go through the same source as Comey, smells awfully fishy. The House did a poor job in this whole mess and now it's the Senates job to shut this nonsense down. It was bound to happen from the start anyway, so I say get it over with so the left can mess themselves all over again and try coming up with another way to knock Trump down.

4. JoeNation
    Angelic

That's not my label. Lev Parnas called the Trump world a bunch of cultists. You and I don't reside in that world but Lev Parnas does and he called it a cult. I see nothing so far that convinces me otherwise. The Messiah can do no wrong in the eyes of his followers. That seems just a little culty to me.

5. JoeNation
    Angelic

You have no idea what my morals are. How are things in small town Minnesota? Still as racists as usual?

6. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

Being a business man I like to think ahead so I can envision scenarios and plan for them..... Just a hypothetical here. Let's say the president is convicted and flies out of DC in defeat next week. Would Mike Pence be the beneficiary of any partisan cooperation? In this climate, I don't believe he would myself.

7. SmalltownMN
    Doh

SmalltownMN Member

As I stated before, Joe, I've read back through a lot of your previous postings. A person has to have background if they're to debate someone. What I saw was a left wing bully. Worse, you showed your true colors while applauding the death of a forum member. I have no idea what your morals are?? You've left a trail for anyone to follow to give a good enough glimpse and it's easy for anyone to surmise that you're an asshole.

Save your cry baby stories for your buddies who never seem to be around anymore. Have you seen me post anything racist for you to ask me that kind of question? You know less about me than I do of you. You told me previously you've "seen my kind before". I don't think you have. I sure as hell have seen your kind before. Again, go back to that hole you crawled out of and suck your thumb because to me, you're worthless as tits on a boar.

JohnHamilton likes this.
  8. JoeNation
    Angelic

You only post personal attacks which is all your ilk seems to have. Name calling, insults, mindless crap. Please don't flatter yourself by calling it debate. I know you because I grew up in rural Minnesota. I know people like you are some of the most racist losers I've ever met. Hopefully, you'll never leave that town you were born in and we can keep your types contained. Who needs you?

9. JoeNation
    Angelic

Good question. He has also been implicated in the scheme. I doubt he would emerge unscathed.

10. SmalltownMN
    Doh

SmalltownMN Member

So by your own theory, you must be a racist loser?

11. JoeNation
    Angelic

I left.

12. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

John Bolton's recollections of his conversations with Trump are simply irrelevant. The facts of the matter had already been established, and Bolton confirming the basic core of corruption and venality in the Trump/Giuliani caper will have no effect on the outcome. The US Senate Republicans are not idiots. They can see what the president's personal attorney did, and they can see he did it because it's what the president told him to do. "Talk to Rudy."

Later, Trump put it to the president of the Ukraine in his typical wannabe mob boss style. That's a nice country you're trying to defend there. It would be a shame if by refusing to "do us a favor" you blew your chance to be my special pal. You know, the guy that can deliver arms and photo ops in the Oval Office.

The Senate Republicans were already fully aware of this, and their leaders have been publicly announcing that they didn't consider Trump's actions to be worthy of anything but a nod and a wink, and that they would work with Trump to make sure the trial in the Senate goes the way that Trump wants it to.

Suppose a few never-Trump Republican senators (because anybody who doesn't lick Trump's fine Italian shoes is by definition a never-Trumper) fail to fully carry out the wishes of the president, and decide to allow witnesses. Bolton testifies to the veracity of the accusation at the heart of the matter. It doesn't change anything. Those Republican never-Trump senators will still fall in line with the essential Trumpist response: "Get over it."

The Trump supporter statement, "He is our OJ" really says it all. Like OJ, Trump clearly did what he is accused of doing. Like OJ, he should triumph in the trial because we support him regardless of what he did. More important than the law or the US Constitution is that "our" man should not suffer the ignominy of a verdict that goes against him.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  13. JoeNation
    Angelic

And this reminds me of you...

racist article.jpg

14. JoeNation
    Angelic

How long did that take?

bolton.JPG

15. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

Hey Mo!! Let’s shut down the government and impeach a president for fun!
    Why I outta.......
    Whoop, whoop, whoop!!

97968CEE-9ADB-4C67-BEB1-95F78FF4302F.jpeg

JoeNation likes this.
  16. JoeNation
    Angelic

Funny for sure but not sure how getting rid of a corrupt president shuts down the government.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  17. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

I saw the photo on line and a mischievous streak ran through me that I couldn't contain.... And Frankly, I happen to feel that the halls of congress have been useless to their constituents since this whole fiasco began.

JoeNation likes this.
  18. JoeNation
    Angelic

I agree but they have been useless far longer than that. The House has sent over 300 bills to the Senate and not one of them has been taken up by that body. The Senate didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process and still they refuse to act on any House bills sent to them. I guess you can't say that they were all that busy before the impeach trial and they will probably go back to doing nothing once they vote to acquit Trump. It is sort of a do-nothing Senate under McConnell and always has been.

19. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

IMPEACHMENT

A One Act Play by James Tabeek

ALL THE WITNESSES: Ok we all agree. This is what happened.

REPUBLICANS: None of you were in the room!

BOLTON: *raises hand* Well I was in the...

REPUBLICANS: Who asked you?! Shut up! You’re a liberal pawn!

BOLTON: Um... I’m actually I’m a lifelong Republican and I was literally Trump’s national security advi...

REPUBLICANS: Shut your mustache! Somebody bring back the first national security advisor.

FLYNN: *in orange jumpsuit* Hey sorry guys I’m in jail lol.

REPUBLICANS: What? Why?

FLYNN: For lying to the FBI about the Russia investigation.

REPUBLICANS: Well what idiot told you to do that?!

FLYNN: The Pres...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! No one believes either of you!

KELLY: *raises hand* I believe them. And I was Trump’s Chief of sta...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! Let’s talk to the real chief of staff. Who is he?

MULVANEY: *raises hand* It’s me.

REPUBLICANS: Shit. Never mind.

PARNAS: *raises hand* I was also in the room. In fact, here’s a cell phone video of the President saying that...

REPUBLICANS: Wait what?! How in hell did you sneak a cell phone into a meeting with the President?

PARNAS: It was easy I just walked right in and...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! You’re a criminal!

PARNAS: Correct. And I just walked right into...

TRUMP: I don’t know him.

PARNAS: And here’s 500 pictures of me with the President because we’re besties.

REPUBLICANS: Wait... What idiot introduced you to the President??

PARNAS: His personal lawyer.

REPUBLICANS: Cohen??

COHEN: *also in orange jumpsuit* Hey no sorry guys I’m in jail too.

REPUBLICANS: Why?

COHEN: For campaign finance violations.

REPUBLICANS: Who’s campaign?

COHEN: The Pres...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up!

PARNAS: It was Giuliani.

YOVANOVITCH: Giuliani! That’s the guy who had me fired from my job!

REPUBLICANS: Who are you??

YOVANOVITCH: I was the ambassador to Ukraine.

REPUBLICANS: Wait, you had her fired? Do you work for the government??

GIULIANI: Nope.

REPUBLICANS: Well who is the ambassador to the European Union??

SONDLAND: *raises hand* Me. I was also in the roo...

REPUBLICANS: F@$&!!!

PUTIN: *rubs his bare chest*

-scene-

JoeNation likes this.
  20. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

Six months ago, John Bolton was on “Joe’s hate list,” well behind Trump but in the running. Now Bolton is a good guy because Joe figures he’s got something on Trump. All Bolton really has is a chip on his shoulder because Trump fired him.

As soon as Bolton goes back to his belligerent attitudes toward Iran, North Korea and China, he’ll be on Joe’s “hate list” again.

Joe is not alone. Many Democrats have disliked Bolton since he was the U.S. ambassador to the UN years ago. After he upset the international order with his plain speaking there, most Democrats regarded him “a kook.” Now they are best buddies with him, for political convenience only. After he’s no longer of use, he’ll be back on the Democrats wrong side, unless politics becomes like Pro Wrestling. There people can to switch between “pretty boys” and “heals” on a regular basis.

Who knows? Maybe Bolton will turn his book into a best seller, and he’ll get a job at CNN. If he succeeds in getting Trump convicted, he won’t be welcome in conservative circles any longer.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Mopar Dude likes this.