See how much this guy offends you

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Feb 20, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

2. SmalltownMN
    Doh

SmalltownMN Active Member

He doesn't offend me at all as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Do I have an opinion on his message? You bet I do, but you didn't ask for that.

3. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Well-Known Member

He is entitled to his opinion. His attitude toward those who are White and successful is no different from a member of the KKK who condemns all Jews, African-Americans and other darker skinned people, and Catholics. I don’t see any humanity here. All I see is arrogance. He’s learned to say it in calm voice, but his message is one of hate, not reconciliation.

He fails to recognize that there is such a thing as the tyranny of the majority. The Senate was created to give the small states a voice in the national government so that they would not be run over by the large ones. I dare say that if the Senate were in Democrat hands, he would not be complaining.

He is an example of why we are where we are today. When Obama was elected twice, I didn’t like it, but I didn’t jump overboard with hate and obstruction. I thought the whole “birther thing” was a bunch of crap and ignored it. When Trump was elected, the Democrats would have done well to have worked with him in areas where there was agreement and expressed their opposition to his policy where they disagreed. Instead they wasted our time with the Russia hoax, which got us nowhere.

This guy is good actor, but he has no solutions. He message is, “Do my way, or I’m going to run you over.” The question is once he has all of this power that he claims as his birthright, what is he going to do with it? Given the tone of his message, it won’t be to work toward any kind of reconciliation.

SmalltownMN and Mopar Dude like this.
  4. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Amen to that!!

5. SmalltownMN
    Doh

SmalltownMN Active Member

Very well said, @JohnHamilton . I was only going to say that this is just another snowflake who has absolutely no clue how the real world operates and thinks that those that actually do live in the real world are in a basket of deplorables.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  6. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Finally had the opportunity to listen to this young man. Am I offended? No. Rather I feel pity towards the young man for having to suffer such visceral hatred. He is so well spoken that I would love to hire him. Sadly, I would surmise he wouldn’t want the work. I am confident he never had to meet a payroll or get his hands dirty short of tending his own yard. I find it mildly amusing that he keeps going back to slave owners, civil wars and other historic racial issues. I wonder if he is aware that his Democratic Party were quite the proponents of segregation issues...... Sadness is all I feel for this twisted and angry young man.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  7. JoeNation
    Angelic

Parroting Trump's lies is no different than lying yourself except that you weren't even clever enough to relying on your own lies, you had to assume someone else's lies.

No less than 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies confirmed that the Russian GRU intervened in the 2016 election. Trump has consistently denied it happened but just count the number of indicted, convicted, and investigated Trump cronies that have been deeply involved with Russian operatives and lied about it. Look at how many of these cronies refused to testify about what you call a hoax. If it was a hoax, there would be no reason to hide behind executive privilege would there?

Look at Roger Stone. Convicted on all 7 counts and his entire defense was who cares? It turns out that Russia again favors the orange baboon for the 2020 election and is doing everything they can to make sure it happens and you are OK with that kind of foreign intrusion into our election process? Are you really that thick?

When that acting head of the Intelligence Agencies reported to congress last week that Russia was again trying to interfere in the election process, Trump fired him. Trump has done ZERO to secure the integrity of the 2020 election and neither has the GOP. Now tell me Russian interference is a hoax. Putin does the same thing is country after country and is known for his involvement all over the world, but in this country you call it a hoax.

I know that your fearless leader can do nothing wrong but I didn't really understand until now the depth of your ability to deny reality. Trump is your only source of "truth" obviously.

And if you think I'm angry, let me assure you that I am not. I save my anger for people that should know better, not those too ignorant to think for themselves.

8. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Well-Known Member

This is a total BS statement. Using your logic, anyone who does not agree with you is too ignorant to think for themselves. That is complete nonsense.

9. JoeNation
    Angelic

No, I certainly know who I choose to be angry with and why. It is a completely subjective feeling not a assertion of facts. Everything else in the post was a fact. You're simply choosing to focus on the one sentence aimed directly between your eyes. Bullseye! :p