Now There is A Headline I thought I'd Never See

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Oct 2, 2019.

1. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Well-Known Member

Oh, the cowardly lion has changed his face. You tail is still between your legs. The purple face emoji speaks volumes.

Nice emoji graphic by the way ... your seminar team is sticking by you.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Joe, I know your kids are grown. But I bet if you think really hard you can remember when one of your fine sons was an infant with an upset stomach, or a rash or something that irritated them so badly all they could do was wail and cry for hours on end. Absolutely nothing you could do would help to ease their discomfort or their crying. After many hours you sit down in utter exhaustion and defeat and for one second that insane thought crosses your mind..... Wow, I can see how some folks lose it with their kids..... Just as quickly as the thought enters your mind you replace it..... But for a second it did cross your mind at 3:30am on no sleep...... Now imagine that fine son crying like that for three solid years. Could you then give that irrational thought a little more space in your mind?

3. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. I do however say often, that I couldn't understand child abuse until I had kids. I would never do it but I get it now.

4. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

It was effectively a response to you questioning if the man is such a genius, why does he seem to be losing his composure. And he is. I was simply saying that if I had this constant three year barking up my tree, I too would likely lose my composure.

JoeNation likes this.
  5. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

I see now. Trump has already admitted the crime no less than three times now. He just wants to pretend that it isn't really a crime. It is a crime. His composure might have something to do with realizing that he will be held accountable? He is acting like a cornered opossum covered with fleas and infected with rabies.