New Guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by eric.cornelison, Dec 15, 2011.

1. eric.cornelison

eric.cornelison New Member

Everything about me can be found on my bio page at http://drericcornelison.weebly.com/. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I am happy to be sharing my views, as well as hearing your views on different subjects that are sometimes difficult to discuss. I may disagree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.

2. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

Welcome, new guy...;)

I've visited your site, and read a few of your comments here, and can see that you understand things in a way similar enough to myself. Obviously we will disagree on certain things (all people do) but I seriously doubt either of us will become unreasonable to the other in any substantial way. Except when you can't see that you're wrrrronnng!!! :D Just joking of course, and hope you can bring a level of stability to this site with your comments... a little mediation. It's needed lol

I didn't see any stories posted on your site. Did my browser fail to load them, or is it you haven't gotten around to it yet... or something else entirely? I'd especially be interested in your digs and experiences in other nations... since I'm not particularly religious.

3. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Welcome and hope you stick around. So many don't.

I'm kind of curious. What brought you here in the first place?

4. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Hi Eric welcome to the forum and what did bring you to our little world :D

5. stefani88

stefani88 New Member

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

6. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :D

7. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

Welcome, post at your leisure. ;)

8. daffodil1003

daffodil1003 New Member

Hello !
    I am a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

9. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Yep you are warmly welcomed but then it turns nasty LOL