Mandalay Bay

Discussion in 'World Events' started by LucyRay, Jan 30, 2018.

1. LucyRay
    Amused

LucyRay Active Member

No one has posted about the Mandalay Bay shooting, and I'm curious why not? I am one who believes there is much more that has not been reported. Is anyone else following the scarce details of this horrid event?

2. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

I've read plenty of ridiculous conspiracy theories about the shooting in question, but it's not all that interesting when those are dispensed with. A creep with plenty of money amassed an arsenal then killed as many people as he could. Second Amendment FTW!

3. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

Meanwhile, today the 13th shooting incident occurred in a school in the United States since the beginning of this year. But by all means, let's talk about how the dirtbag's actions in Las Vegas were a false flag operation orchestrated by anti-gun fanatics.

4. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

5. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

6. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

It didn't take long.

"NC Republican wants to arm teachers in response to Florida shooting" | The News&Observer

In fact the shooter posted a picture and video of himself wearing a MAGA hat.

7. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

In A News Cycle Saturated With Mass Shootings, It’s Becoming Harder And Harder To Stand Out As A Deranged Gunman

What the hell was that schmuck's name? And who cares? But yeah, go ahead and elaborate on why he's worth talking about.

8. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

The "false flag" narrative is being pushed once again by swivel-eyed jackasses like Alex Jones.