Interesting View Of God & Covid-19

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Mopar Dude, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

I wish this were my thought process, but I cannot take credit for it..... I have often thought we may pay the price one day for inviting God out of our government, classrooms & lives so when I heard this, it rang true for me.

We as adults have encountered in our lives a headstrong youngster that refuses our assistance. We know in our hearts and minds that the bull headed youngster would ultimately make a mistake or finally crawl back to us for our assistance with whatever task we knew beforehand was beyond their ability.

Well, here we have been pushing God out of our lives. All along telling him we are now too educated for his involvement in our lives. We now know better than to listen to these ancient fairy tales, etc. Perhaps we are now facing exactly what we asked for. God has stepped back to let us to get tangled our own webs. Just a thought.

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Member

so what will be your "thoughts" when this affects all people regardless of their faith in a magical being?

3. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

It certainly will affect all people. I won’t “bite” on your baited use of words though. I’m not here to argue. And I won’t try to convert you or anything of that nature either..... Just know that I have walked both sides of this road. I walked on your side much longer than my side. During the “rock star” years of my life I participated in more debauchery than you could ever dream of.... You aren’t speaking to a clueless prude here. Not by a long shot.

4. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Member

I'm not religious, yet I don't live a life of "debauchery". usually the most anti gay, anti non marriage sexual screechers have the most secrets

5. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

Huh?

6. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Member

huh??? you don't have to be religious to be MORAL

7. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

LOL... Your words. Not mine. I draw absolutely no correlation between the two.