Interesting Quotes that apply?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by What U ignore, Sep 23, 2022.

1. What U ignore

What U ignore Well-Known Member

I Found this one on a Bitcoin:

Satoshi Nakamoto: "If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince [your lazy, ignorant butt] you, sorry." :D

2. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

I found one too!

The Five Stages of Trumpism

DENIAL: "Trump is the Greatest pResident of my lifetime. He couldn't possibly be the lying traitor the Democrats and the complicit media are making him out to be."

ANGER: "There will be rioting in the streets."

BARGAINING: "But what if those documents are proven to be unclassified? But what if it turns out that he didn't falsify his tax returns and his financial statements? But what if it turns out that this was all a political witch-hunt after all?

DEPRESSION: "It's not looking good for our beloved "pResident". He's looking weak and defeated. His rally crowds are getting smaller, and his crack legal team is being smacked down in every courtroom while the investigations into his criminality keep piling up."

ACCEPTANCE: "I never liked Trump, I never trusted him, and I never voted for him. So what other dumb-as-f***, racist, ignorant asshole, RWNJ can I get behind in 2024? Please advise."

3. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P - 2 0 2 4

Oooooh oooh oohhhh, here’s one:

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.”

:(

What U ignore, charley and Mopar Dude like this.
  4. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not,"

Thomas Jefferson

charley, toughcoins, Profiler and 2 others like this.
  5. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Here is an old nugget, but it doesn’t get much better than this:

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”

Profiler and Mopar Dude like this.
  6. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Here is a good one that I still laugh about:

“What? Like with a cloth or something?” she asked, then laughed. “I don’t know how it works digitally at all.”

…… and this one:

“You may have seen that I recently launched a Snapchat account,” she said. “I love it. Those messages disappear all by themselves.”

charley likes this.
  7. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

8. What U ignore

What U ignore Well-Known Member

Make sure to credit the person making the quote. Otherwise the ignorant here will either make them up or
    quote the known lying press!

9. Profiler

Profiler Well-Known Member

Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?” Blackburn asked.

“Can I provide a definition?” Jackson repeated the question.

“Mmhmm, yeah,” Blackburn confirmed.

“I can’t,” Jackson replied.

“You can’t?” Blackburn asked.

“Not — in this context, I’m not a biologist,” Jackson laughed.

charley, Mopar Dude and What U ignore like this.
  10. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

"We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created by the . . . you know . . . you know . . . the thing."

Dissident Joseph R. Biden

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
    What U ignore, Mopar Dude and charley like this.
  11. toughcoins

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

Racist Joseph R. Biden

12. toughcoins

"I may be Irish but I’m not stupid."

Supposedly Self-Aware Joseph R. Biden

What U ignore and Mopar Dude like this.
  13. charley

charley Well-Known Member

This was absolutely the best quote. When I heard this, I thought: No, that can't be what he said. I heard it wrong. He is VPOTUS, Good Lord. Oh well.....

It fully explains SCOTUS Justice Jackson, though, so I'll give him points.

CoinOKC and Mopar Dude like this.
  14. toughcoins

"If I had intended to cheat, would I have been so stupid?…I value my word above all else."

(The dope who doesn't realize that it's stupidity which justifies cheating . . . ) Joseph R. Biden

15. Profiler

Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. BHO

What U ignore and charley like this.
  16. Profiler

My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. Congressman Hank Johnson

17. Profiler

Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you. Dementia Joe Biden

18. Profiler

During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. Al “the earth has a fever” Gore

What U ignore, charley and Mopar Dude like this.
  19. Profiler

The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. Joe Biteme

20. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

The significance of the passage of time, right. The significance of the passage of time…. When you think about it, there is a great significance to the passage of time.

Wha???

VP Harris

What U ignore, charley and Profiler like this.