Ex-Obama Official ADMITS Trump Surveillance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinOKC, Mar 30, 2017.

1. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

obama is at the heart of all this shit. It's disgusting. This goes way beyond abuse of power; this is tracking into criminal territory. Subpoena obama's ass, too and get him to testify about what he knew and when he knew it. No one is above the law.

Obama official should be subpoenaed after 'leaking' admission

1490879062567.jpg

March 30, 2017

President Trump’s former deputy campaign manager said Thursday that an ex-Obama administration official who admitted former colleagues tried to gather intelligence on Trump team ties to Russia should be subpoenaed by Congress “immediately.”

“That is just a devastating admission right there,” said David Bossie, a Fox News contributor who was a top official with Trump’s 2016 campaign.

The comments come after Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under then-President Barack Obama, discussed collection efforts by her colleagues during a March 2 interview with MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski.

Bossie told "Fox & Friends" the heads of the House and Senate Russia investigations should be “calling her today.”

“They need to be sending her a subpoena, they need to be deposing her immediately,” he said.

During the MSNBC interview, Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and MSNBC analyst, said she was urging former colleagues and “people on the Hill” to “get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”

She continued, “Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

Farkas served as deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia under Obama, and parted ways with the White House in 2015.

Her blunt comments come as lawmakers on Capitol Hill clash over House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes' claim last week that surveillance operations incidentally collected Trump team communications during the transition. Critics have accused Nunes of carrying water for Trump and called on him to recuse himself from Russia matters, but Nunes and his congressional allies have pushed back.

Aside from questions over whether communications were improperly gathered during the transition and before, there is speculation over how widely such information was disseminated. Farkas fueled those concerns by describing a rush to spread the material before Trump took office.

"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill. That’s why you have the leaking."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ld-be-subpoenaed-after-leaking-admission.html

2. L'Emmerdeur

L'Emmerdeur Upright Member

Typical dishonest bullshit from Fox News, typically swallowed whole by gullible Fox News viewers.

Did Evelyn Farkas Just Leak Information Confirming President Obama Spied on President Trump?

Bossie is a fucking stooge, but I hope that some clueless numpty in Congress takes his advice and brings her in to testify. Her testimony would show this non-story for the ridiculous willful misinterpretation that it is, but of course that wouldn't matter to the blithering nitwits that have bought into it.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    IQless1 likes this.
  3. arizonaJack

arizonaJack Well-Known Member

The egg on the face is beginning!! Who are you going to believe? A Lefty's opinion piece or your own eyes and ears?

Keep the investigation going!!!!!

CoinOKC likes this.
  4. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

5. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum