I take it all back, I guess there really are people trying to commit voter fraud

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GeneWright, Jun 5, 2020.

1. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

Trump Tried To Register To Vote In Florida Using D.C. Address, Report Says
    Nicholas ReimannForbes Staff
    Business
    I'm a news reporter for Forbes, primarily covering the U.S. South.

TOPLINE

When President Donald Trump officially changed his residency from New York to Florida in Sept. 2019, he submitted a voter registration application listing his legal residence in Washington D.C., according to a report, even though Florida requires voters to be legal residents of the state.

FryDaddyJr likes this.
  2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

So the man changed his residence to Florida but can’t live there yet due to a tiny current obligation in DC. He figured that since he changes his residency that he too should change his voters registration to the state he now calls home. He made an honest and simple error in judgment.... And that is news to the left? Dang man. At your age shouldn’t you be out chasing girls or something rather than being caught up in this kind of absurdity? There is nothing about this that remotely raises an eyebrow.... Seriously, chasing girls is way more rewarding...

JohnHamilton likes this.
  3. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer de omnibus dubitandum

“At your age“ Lol, according to his profile, @GeneWright is 31!

4. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

For the sake of openness, my birthdate was inadvertently mis-entered. I am actually 26. But I also got married in March!

5. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Well congratulations!

GeneWright likes this.
  6. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Well-Known Member

Maybe if you start a family, you won’t be so enthralled with giving everything away to poor, undeserving or deserving. Some of the people I know who continue to hold their far left views make so much money it doesn’t matter to them.

It's easy to be generous when you have a lot of money.

7. CoinBlazer

@Mopar Dude congratulates on Genes marriage @JohnHamilton lectures about monetary power and social classes. Hmmm...

GeneWright likes this.
  8. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Well-Known Member

His poltical philosophy is based around the redistribution of income.

9. CoinBlazer

He said that he got married in March. That’s all, you went off on a tangent about “redistribution of income” when the topic of this thread was voter fraud and Genes claim of President Trumps voter fraud which is not substantial but that’s my opinion. Point being it was uncalled for to go in a complete different direction of conversation because he was said he was married in March.