I need to rant...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinBlazer, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:51 PM.

1. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer de omnibus dubitandum

I'm honestly pretty disappointed in my small world of school and work. You see, I live in the suburbs with 2 hardworking and loving parents who work for what they want and need, we live below our means and are just typical american family. But somehow this equates to having "white privilege." The only privilege that I see is that my heart is still beating, I have fellow employees tell me I don't know whats its like to live in the world because I have two parents and a roof over my head. Well I usually say to them that they don't know what its like to not see their father for 18 months because he is defending this country but that usually falls on deaf ears because said people begin to bash the US military, saying that troops mindlessly murder women in children in countries we have no right to be in. After that, I begin to attempt to remind them that we have men and women protect our land and lives as soldiers and police officers, now its time for them to tell me how police are just pigs and all deserve to die, my two uncles both being police officers, that doesn't sit with me well.

People tell me to ignore them and let it go, I can't, I believe in liberty and justice too much to let ignorance destroy this generation...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 11:04 PM
    Mopar Dude and JohnHamilton like this.
  2. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Typical American family.

Parents.png

3. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer de omnibus dubitandum

That's a sad statistic...

4. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

The people who bash your father for serving in military and claim that the U.S. “mindlessly murder woman and children” are brainwashed, left wing robots. They have no knowledge of history or current events where ISIS want-a-bes are murdering innocent people in the streets. I blame the far left professors who indoctrinate their students with these falsehoods. They teach the grade, middle and high school educators and then the misinformation trickles down the youth of America.

I would love for the US to get out of Afghanistan and the rest of the Middle East. If you study medieval history, you will see that those countries are about where England was in 15th century. They are places on the map with weak central governments and terrorists and warlords controlling most of the countryside. The trouble is they have access to modern weapons, the Internet and airplanes, which gives them access to the world to spread their ideology of hate, bigotry and mass murder. If people like your father were not doing their jobs, we would be in far greater peril.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  5. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Why? Why is it sad?

6. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

Because it’s been show that most kids are better off when they are raised in a stable home with both parents.