Huh?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, May 25, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

2. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

He's been making these claims about Scarborough for weeks. Shameful, disgusting, and dangerous.

3. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

I wish somebody would turn off his Twitter feed.

4. JoeNation
    Angelic

Is Trump suggesting that Republicans covered up a murder?

5. Mopar Dude

I am not familiar with this story. Just not very presidential to be poking around in a story better reserved for Dateline 20/20 or something.

JoeNation and GeneWright like this.
  6. JoeNation
    Angelic

I don't think that we've seen the end of this rant. It was back in the 90's that some staffer in a district office fell and died and now it is Joe Scarborough's fault??? I don't follow.

P.S. I personally can't stand Joe Scarborough or his partner but I don't think Joe is a murderer.

7. Mopar Dude

Not being familiar with the entire affair.... About all I know of Scarborough is that he is in media. Has he thrown something in print Trump's way maybe?

8. JoeNation
    Angelic

I didn't think that this was over....

Trump Goes On Another Baseless Rant, Accuses Joe Scarborough Of Murder Again, Then Calls Mika His “Future Ex-Wife”
    He just can't stop being a d*ck.

9. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

I cannot for the life of me figure out what Scarborough did to offend Trump so badly. He's been critical of Trump in the past but that's hardly unique to Scarborough.

10. Mopar Dude

You know.... This is a man that didn't need the office of the presidency. He had everything already, why take on the stress of our nations high office? I also believe the man went into this thing for the right reasons. Whether you agree with conservative principles or not, I believe his intent was to do the right thing in his mind and set the nation on a conservative heading...... What he did not foresee was the constant and unprecedented level of attacks. He is a fighter and has fought back. I too am a fighter and understand what defending your position means. His retaliations have now grown to such a level that I don't think he even knows now how negatively they reflect on him. And perhaps this has been the plan all along. Back the man so far into a corner that he makes his own self appear out of control. I just don't know..... But it paints a very ugly picture of the state of our society in the 21st century. There are no winners here.

11. JoeNation
    Angelic

What I do know is that Trump is a failure by every single measure that a president can be measured by. Temperament, leadership, the economy, protecting Americans, cavorting with foreign dictators, the environment, decency, honesty, intellect, and any other metric of failure you want to apply. Trump is simply not fit for public office in any way. I don't know how else it has to be proven to the true believers but I didn't need 100,000 dead Americans to convince me. This presidency is a abject failure and will be known throughout history as the worst decision this country ever made. PERIOD!!! Of this, I am confident. These crazy conspiracy theory tweets are just a symptom of the sickness of this man.

12. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

Have you considered potentially he has a victim complex? He's always going on about someone attacking him and in many cases, like the Scarborough case, it's not even apparent what the "attacker" did initially.

He won the presidency in 2016 as an "underdog" and "outsider" and that's all he's got. His whole political image is wrapped up in fighting against, well... everyone.