House Judiciary Committee holds Trump impeachment hearing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinBlazer, Dec 4, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

1. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer de omnibus dubitandum

2. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

Another hearing with the scales tipped in favor of the Democrat leadership and impeachment ... Three expert witness for the Democrats and one for the Republicans, Jonathan Turley, who is a registered liberal Democrat but who is opposed to the impeachment. From what I heard, Mr. Turley more than held his own.

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Funny when you do and then don't trust hearsay. Anyway...

I found this poor attempt by the GOP to lie and misquote Neal Katyal's book Impeached pretty pathetic.

In pink highlight is what they read. In yellow highlight what the GOP left out.

Impeach.jpg

4. JoeNation
    Angelic

5. CoinBlazer

Of course, its never been illegal to put a useless incompetent drug using dirtbag on the board of an oil company, however the issues may arise when people start asking the question, why?
    Consider the possibility that Biden jr. was an diplomatic pawn and a way to get to the White House outside of legal diplomatic channels. If it can be proven that Hunter was communicating information between the White House and Burisma, there is a few conflict of interest and security violations that could be considered/

6. JoeNation
    Angelic

You just described Rudy Giuliani.

7. CoinBlazer

I have not considered it, but I have heard there is concern regarding RG and his actions.