Getting this place more active

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by CoinBlazer, Aug 27, 2019.

1. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Ready for War!

I asked Peter if I could advertise this site on CoinTalk his main forum. I'm waiting a response but I do encourage yah guys to see if you can find more members, in real life or on other forums you participate in. We can get this thing boosting again if we try.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

I'll see what I can do about getting the word out. Sadly, my generation isn't quite as connected though.

3. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

I signed up here weeks ago and could not get approved. I gave up on on it and deleted the link from my iPad. There I found an email so this is my first session. If you want more posts, you need to let new people in sooner.

4. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

One of the problems that this site has is that a troll, who is suffering from Trump derangement syndrome. His goal is to bully everyone who comes on this site who does not agree with him. Although he has moments when he is lucid, those periods of clarity are drowned out by his mental state.

I would suggest that we ignore him except when he presents a reasoned argument. Otherwise we should spend more time discussing the issues here. There are differences of opinion, even among Republicans, and we would do well to concentrate on those.

5. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Groupthink defined.