Exxon Executive's Outstanding Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by L'Emmerdeur, Feb 23, 2014.

1. L'Emmerdeur

L'Emmerdeur Upright Member

There's a great story in Forbes about a fat cat who's more than willing to crap on other people's neighborhoods with his company's fracking equipment and operations, but oh boy, when it comes to his own patch, it's a TOTALLY different story.

"Exxon CEO Profits Huge As America's Largest Natural Gas Producer-But Frack In His Own Backyard And He Sues!"

This is typical behaviour of the greedy selfish super rich. It's a good thing for them that they own both political parties in the US, but Rex "NIMBY" Tillerson happens to be a Republican who puts his money where his mouth is.

2 people like this.
  2. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

And:
    Too "funny"...:rolleyes:

3. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Don't forget this.

"If anyone has a better nominee than Rex Tillerson for this month’s Hypocrite Hall of Fame I’d like to know who it is."

It's funny.

Some time ago I brought a fracking story to attention here and a "right winger" here basically refused to even READ the article let alone discuss it. LALALALA I'm not listening is an adult and informed way to make a decision/opinion after all.

A "right winger" that I generally get along with at that. Just seems somewhat ironic to me.

This brings me to a question. Would you want a 3 Mile Island built near your house? Or is it okay just as long as it's somewhere else?

Maybe a PG&E?

On a side note when I was typing this the "spellcheck" gave those red "squiggly" lines under Tillerson and fracking. Not under LALALALA though.

I guess Tillerson and fracking are not words. Unless fracking might affect Tillersons neighborhood.

Change two letters in fracking and you'll see what guys like Tillerson are more than happy too do to others as long as they make money.

(Hint: It's the second and third letters).

4. freshmeat

freshmeat Active Member

No came to defend the Taliban pig?

5. JoeNation
    Cheerful

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

They don't even recognize this as the hypocrisy it is. I don't know if this guy is a Democrat or a Republican but because he is wealthy, running some multinational business and white, he can do no wrong in their eyes. Anyone should recognize this guy as a hypocrite. Anyone!