Did Democrats Make A Deal With The Devil?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yakpoo, Oct 22, 2021.

1. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Ever since the "Lab Leak conspiracy theory" emerged, it seemed too coincidental that it began in a "wet market" 100 yards away from the only Bio-Research Safety Level "4" (BSL4) facility in China. It also seemed odd that Democrats were so quick to dismiss it...especially when there was ZERO evidence that this novel corona virus was present in any crossover specie...in Wuhan or anywhere else. It's still inexplicable why the Chinese locked down Wuhan, didn't allow flights from Wuhan to other parts of China, but allowed flights out of the country. There are just too many "coincidences".

I keep looking for evidence that the Democrats DIDN'T have anything to do with this, but I can't find any. Everything Democrats do is convergent with a "truth model" that suggests they were knowledgeable of the leak "before it happened". With this newest revelation...the guy who is guiding the COVID-19 response team is also the guy who funded (at least in part) the virus's creation. Now, here he is, lying to Congress on this very topic!

If these people can conspire with foreign agents and commit multiple felonies to unleash the full might if the Justice Department, FBI, and Intelligence Community against a sitting President (twice), they're capable of anything. They then violate Constitutional law by altering election law by other than the Legislative process. I guess we won't know the full extent of the voter fraud until we get this Federal mess cleaned up.

We have mountains of evidence of the Biden family taking thinly laundered bribes from organizations connected to the CCP...with 10% held for the "Big Guy". Now Hunter is selling "artwork" for $500,000 a pop. This is so blatant that even Obama's Ethics Chief threw the BS flag. Now, they're trying to set up a $3.5 Trillion slush fund to "remake America" in their image.

The questions I've feared to ask, but must ask now..."Did the Democrat party make a deal with the Devil? Did Democrats trade Hong Kong (and possibly Taiwan) for Trump?" Was this done knowing full well it would "thin the herd" of unhealthy old people with huge "carbon footprints". These people are Godless. Who knows what they think or believe? Our Marxists "friends" on PL are perfect examples. No fellas...the end does not justify the means.

Democrats control the Justice Department now. I guess we won't know the answers until after Democrats lose control of Congress. Since they are now so far above the law that they've lost all Constitutional tether, we may never have a fair and free election again...and the SCOTUS is MIA.

NIH ADMITS to funding gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at China's Wuhan lab despite Dr. Fauci repeatedly insisting to Congress that it did not happen
    • In a new letter, NIH's principal deputy director Lawrence A. Tabak says lab rats were infected with the modified bat virus in the Wuhan lab in China
    • While never using the term, Tabak essentially confirms that gain of function research, took place despite consistent denials from Dr. Fauci
    • In May, Fauci testified that the NIH 'has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology'
    • The letter shifts the blame to U.S non profit EcoHealth Alliance for not being transparent about the kind of research they were doing
    • Senator Rand Paul, who was widely mocked for promoting the lab leak theory, tweeted the letter, writing: 'I told you so' doesn't even begin to cover it here'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...earch-bat-coronaviruses-Chinas-Wuhan-lab.html

Knowing what we know now...let's all listen to the felicity with which Dr. Fauci lies (under oath)...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    ddddd likes this.
  2. ddddd

ddddd Well-Known Member

It’s certainly not a pretty picture and the evidence suggests that Biden and many in his party are serving the interests of China and Russia. Why would that be unless there was some compromising information or business deals made?

yakpoo likes this.
  3. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

I don't know, buy they certainly act guilty.

ddddd likes this.
  4. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

This link dropped off the original post.

Here's Fauci lying (under oath) to Congress...a felony punishable by five (5) years in prison...

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  5. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

If you listen to Fauci's testimony carefully, he refers to an EcoHealth Alliance report. He said the "report" was peer reviewed...not the actual data. They're now throwing EcoHealth Alliance under the bus to isolate the pandemic from the NIH and Dr. Fauci.

Haven't we see this movie before...with the Trump impeachments? Government agencies and bureaucrats falsifying documents and planting false information in the MSM to create the "illusion" of an alternate reality.

From the New York Times (hardly a right leaning publication)...

The National Institutes of Health said on Wednesday that a nonprofit group under fire from some congressional Republicans for its research collaborations in China had failed to promptly report findings from studies on how well bat coronaviruses grow in mice.

In a letter to Representative James Comer, Republican of Kentucky, the N.I.H. said that the group, EcoHealth Alliance, had five days to submit all unpublished data from work conducted under a multiyear grant it was given in 2014 for the research. The organization’s grant was canceled in 2020 under President Donald J. Trump’s administration during his feud with China over the origins of the coronavirus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/21/science/bats-covid-lab-leak-nih.html

6. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Fauci is a busy guy...I get that. He has TV appearances and baseball games to attend. It's possible he wasn't aware in advance that EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) was engaged in biological Gain-of-Function (GoF) research with the CCP.

Even so, wouldn't he have initiated an investigation on Day #1 of any group under his command that had even a remote connection to Wuhan? Wouldn't he have interviewed the researchers personally instead of just reading their report? Apparently the report is false...but was it falsified on Fauci's direction? With Fauci's lack of intellectual curiosity, it's sure looking that way.

Fauci continues to deny, deny, deny...but evidence is mounting. Fauci should be removed from his post immediately...if only for "gross incompetence".

7. StankyBoy

StankyBoy Active Member

Democrats would rather make common cause with some of the worst people and regimes on our Earth than have any semblance of bipartisanship.

Iran, the Taliban, China, the BLM anti American thugs… probably many more I am missing.

ddddd and yakpoo like this.
  8. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

What's happened over the past 5 years is Treason (a capital offense). This is a conspiracy to overthrow the Constitution of the United States. I plan to do everything (within Constitutional boundaries) to see these people are weeded from American society and brought to Justice!

ddddd and StankyBoy like this.