CPAC or TrumPAC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Feb 28, 2021.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

Always interesting, seldom dull, extremism on parade. From the golden calf idol of Trump to the seditionists, it is fun to watch these dead enders peddle their toxic brew of racism and insurrectionist rhetoric across the stage.

Listen to language and watch what they do. From an avalanche of state restrictions on voter participation to purging their ranks of moderates, their agenda is extreme. They may be the bulk of Republicans out there but they are also a thinner and thinner slice of the American voter electorate.

They will definitely make some noise on the way out the door.

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

and the comedy is never funny. ever

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

Can anyone even tell me what the GOP/Trump Party stands for? What is their platform? Donald Trump?

4. FryDaddyJr

5. FryDaddyJr

6. JoeNation
    Angelic

These people are as likely to worship the devil as they are to worship any God.

7. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer de omnibus dubitandum

This opinion might not be much of a stretch...

8. JoeNation
    Angelic

I guess once you get in worshipping mode....

9. JoeNation
    Angelic

Imagine seeing a bloated, Cheeto-hued, word slurring one-term septuagenarian with two impeachments, zero social media accounts & any number of ongoing criminal investigations, who cost your party the Oval, the Senate and the House and thinking to yourself, “Yep, that’s my guy”.

clembo likes this.
  10. FryDaddyJr

and then continue to accuse Biden of being mentally unfit after he handed trump his lunch. You know lil johnny hams is still muttering that drivel.

11. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Don't forget the added bonus kids!

Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz.

JoeNation likes this.