CoinBlazers Opinions on random political matters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinBlazer, Jun 4, 2020.

1. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer de omnibus dubitandum

• I don’t support the COVID Stimulus checks. I actually received one by mistake, thought I am a dependent and a minor.
    • I am concerned about Joe Biden’s health, considering his lack of mental strength and alertness in some interviews.
    • Derek Chauvin is guilty of 3rd Degree murder
    • The U.S Economy is on the verge of collapse regardless of the outcome of the 2020 Election.
    • Identity Politics (Legislation that favors one gender, race, sexual orientation) are divisive and destructive to society. Examples of this are slave reparations, and tax payer funded gender reassignment surgeries.
    • States should be required to annually propose a state debt elimination bill in the state legislature in a long term effort to reduce debt.
    • Young African American culture is immature and dangerous. If you aren’t familiar... A74C1C5A-0B8D-4E8A-BA64-6D665FCE7F6F.jpeg 098904A5-BBED-4861-9667-01F10E4E5E16.jpeg YMW Melly and Tekashi 6ix9ine both with millions of monthly listeners. Clowns.
    • That’s all for now, I’ll probably do a part 2 tomorrow when I’m on break at work.

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Active Member

Do you worry about Trump's mental state? upload_2020-6-4_21-43-18.png

3. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer de omnibus dubitandum

Not sure in all honesty, my point about Joe Biden as I’m concerned about Possibility of age degenerative diseases such as dementia and Alzheimer’s

toughcoins likes this.
  4. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Well-Known Member

CNN has zero credibility. That is far weaker than siting Wikipedia. CNN was known 20 + years ago as the "Clinton News Network." Nothing has changed. In the the print media, Rolling Stone, Mother Jones, The National Enquirer (mostly right wing), The Nation Magazine and The New Repubic are equal to CNN and MSNBC. They all are editorial sources, not news sources.

You need to find better sources @FryDaddyJr.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  5. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

Is Trump a good source? I mean I don't take his word to mean anything but...
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1003616210922147841?s=19

Screenshot_20200605-205903.png

FryDaddyJr likes this.
  6. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Active Member

John Hamilton still won't believe it

7. toughcoins

toughcoins Well-Known Member

It seems to me like he's already part way down one of those roads.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  8. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

Why do the Righties feel it is their purview to judge who has credibility and who doesn't? Especially since supporting a person like Trump brings with it not only a complete lack of credible leadership and a mountain of hypocrisy but you have to own all the lies this guys spews every single day. I think we just crossed into 18,000 provable lies that have been openly and without shame unleashed in less than 3 1/2 years in office. Please don't pretend that you have any credibility. My sides hurt too much from laughing every time one of you tells someone that they have no credibility. Do none of you own a mirror?

9. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

Won’t believe what? That Trump has the constitutional power to pardon himself? It would be an obviously audacious move, and the Supreme Court might have to decide the issue.

But first of all, you Democrats would have to convict him of something. Since the Russian hoax is toast, you will have to invent something else. I know you will.

Beyond the Black Lives Matter issue, you still won’t discuss any of the issues because what you have planned for us is poverty and hardship with your Green New Deal nonsense. That is not an attractive issue for most Americans unless your are an unemployed loser with a college degree, living in your daddy’s basement.

SmalltownMN likes this.
  10. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Active Member

I'm sorry to hear your son still lives in your basement

11. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

That's a real knee slapper.

Have you moved out of your daddy's basement?

12. toughcoins

Better be careful JH, I think he'd consider squatting in yours . . . :rolleyes:

JohnHamilton likes this.
  13. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

I don't have a basement. I live in Florida. The closest thing I have to a basement is the garage or the bottom of my pool.

14. toughcoins

Consider yourself lucky . . .

15. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Active Member

my daddy's dead/ My mother lives in a house I bought her. any other dumb questions?

16. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

You keep hurling the insults, you will get them back.

You know darn well there are 25 year olds out there who are far left and have never grown up. My nephews are two of them. Their daddy doesn't have a basement so they live on the second floor. Both had college degrees and are doing nothing with them.

17. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Active Member

one of my coworkers is like this. he was obsessed with bernie just so he wouldn't have to pay his school loans back. he's always on his phone at work and he's obese. he's 27 and worthless

JohnHamilton likes this.
  18. toughcoins

Thank big government for guaranteeing student loans to anyone who wanted to go to school, so that colleges and universities could soak up all that extra money with higher prices, build all of those fancy dorms, cafeterias and fitness centers to make them even more appealing to kids who might have been better served in trade schools or in apprenticeship programs. Now so many of them have utterly useless degrees, no experience, no career prospects, and are saddled with student loan debt that they want working taxpayers to pay off for them.

This is only one example of what liberalism delivers . . . always less than promised, always.

JohnHamilton likes this.
  19. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Active Member

that's a bunch of nonsense. In more liberal countries like Germany college is free and trade schools are also encouraged. You should be ashamed of your myopia.

JoeNation likes this.
  20. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

You missed the point. Uncle Sam gives out the student loans, and the universities soak the strudents and get them deep in debt. I'm willing to bet the the German Government pays the universties directly and won't let them charge excessive amounts.

Medicaid is something similar. My mother-in-law is in a continuing care facility under hospice. She is living a longer than expected, and that place is taking my father-in-law to the clearers, almost $10,000 a month. If the government were paying the bill, that continuing care facility would be collecting a lot less.

The same thing applies to people who go to the hospital with insure. The insurance companies pay less to the hospital than you would if they billed you for it. Since you have been in the health care insurance business, you might have seen that.

It’s not fair, but that’s the system.