CNN Cancels Fredo!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yakpoo, Nov 30, 2021.

1. yakpoo
    Cynical

yakpoo Well-Known Member

• CNN suspended host Chris Cuomo indefinitely after documents revealed that his damage-control work during a sex harassment scandal for his brother, then-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, was much more complex than previously known.
    • “The New York Attorney General’s office released transcripts and exhibits Monday that shed new light on Chris Cuomo’s involvement in his brother’s defense,” the news network said.
    • The suspension came after New York Attorney General Letitia James released damning details on how the former governor’s brother advised him.
    • The move came within hours of a demand that CNN fire Chris Cuomo by Charlotte Bennett, a former Gov. Cuomo aide, who was one of nearly a dozen women to accuse him of sexual harassment.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/30/cnn...ng-governor-brother-andrew-during-crisis.html

2. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P - 2 0 2 4

Lol! No media bias from Fredo! What a jerk he was.

3. Profiler

Profiler Well-Known Member

My question is, did they suspend him with or without pay? If it’s with pay, he and Toobin will be at the company Christmas party.

StankyBoy likes this.
  4. ddddd

ddddd Well-Known Member

Should be fun times for all! :rolleyes:

StankyBoy and Profiler like this.
  5. yakpoo
    Cynical

yakpoo Well-Known Member

Suspended indefinitely...WITH pay? Nice work if you can get it! :cool:

6. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

An incestuous bunch, those liberal power brokers are . . .

7. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Don't forget his father's hand dipping in taxi medallion financing. Like father......

8. Profiler

Obviously, you have never worked for a leftist organization. How did jerkin agerkin survive and make a reappearance?

9. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

Y'all ready to do Hannity now?

10. toughcoins

A
    And what exactly has Mr. Hannity supposedly done?

11. GeneWright

Same as Cuomo, violated his journalistic integrity by advising a political ally on how to handle a crisis.

20220105_222357.jpg 20220105_222404.jpg 20220105_222407.jpg

12. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Little Gene, the Ideology of Division Clown Ankle Biter.

13. toughcoins

“I do not see January 6th happening the way he is being told” is likely cautioning Trump’s cadre that Hannity doesn’t believe it will remain peaceful, despite their intention that it be so. After all, Hannity hears much more from angry extremist callers than do insulated political insiders, who may not have believed Hannity’s concerns were well-founded.

“Guys, we have a clear path to land the plane in 9 days.” implies that the election is certified, and that they should cease looking for avenues to keep Trump in office. Effectively advice to let things be as they are.

“He can’t mention the election again. Ever.”, serves as advice to refrain from further desperate appeals in order to preserve what political capital remained at that point.

“I did not have a good call with him today. And worse, I’m not sure what is left to do or say, and I don’t like not knowing if it’s truly understood. Ideas?”, clearly speaks to Hannity’s disagreement with Trump’s deluded beliefs, and to his attempts to dissuade him from further public appeals for support of an investigation of electoral fraud.

If you believe otherwise, you are stretching both common sense and reality to fit the liberal narrative.

Profiler likes this.
  14. Profiler

This is yet another Shiff show. If they really had any evidence they would have subpoenaed him. All they have to do is watch his shows from that time and he answered all their questions. He covered it all ad nauseam.

15. GeneWright

Doesn't matter what I believe Hannity's intentions were. The issue, like with Cuomo, was a journalist being involved in strategizing with public officials and their staff. That's literally what Cuomo got fired for, I don't even know what kind of advice Cuomo gave his brother and his brother's staff.

16. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P - 2 0 2 4

Fredo Cuomo was a liberal idiot and should have been fired, regardless.

I don’t even want to think about his brother’s “staff”. :(