China Accuses US Military for Virus??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mopar Dude, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

Only thing that comes to mind is... HUH??? Left the ball field this evening where my little fellows took a sound whooping, turned on some radio news for the ride home and I hear that China is leveling blame on the US military for the Coronavirus? What the heck?? Is this statement for their own national propaganda efforts? I totally don’t get this one.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  2. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

Maybe they are covering for themselves? It’s probably crazy, but for a government like theirs, anything is possible. To the Red Chinese, people are expendable.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  3. toughcoins

toughcoins Well-Known Member

Fret not . . . the only ones in the world who believe the propaganda the Communist Chinese Officials instruct their puppets to publish are the hardliners themselves, and they are pathetically outnumbered, even by their own oppressed countrymen.

Mopar Dude and JohnHamilton like this.
  4. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

China has also threatened to withhold drugs from sick Americans. After this experience, we now know that the Chinese Government truly hates us and is our enemy. We should continue to trade with them, when it is to our advantage, but any level of trust is gone. We will also need to make ourselves capable of getting along without them if that becomes necessary.

Mopar Dude likes this.