CHALLENGE: Can any member below pick somethig all of us agree on?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by What U ignore, Sep 24, 2022.

1. What U ignore

What U ignore Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  2. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

Those 2 know you are a fool. Any more questions?

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

I agree with Fresh.jpg

4. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P - 2 0 2 4

You also agree with Bernie Sanders so your opinions are as worthless as tits on a boar.

5. JoeNation
    Angelic

You agree with Adolf Hitler so your opinions are as worthless as a book is to a Republican.

6. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Wasn’t all that long ago that we could all have our own opinions, laugh at one another about them and watch a ballgame together to forget about them. We have all allowed the media and political leaders to pit us one against the other over our opinions. Each and every one of us has been duped into acting like warring factions. We are the first generation of Americans that have allowed ourselves to be fully duped and yet we continue to drink from their Koolaid fountains wantonly while they control mine and your actions and thoughts while spending our hard earned money unabashedly…… Who are the dummies in this equation? Each and every one of us.

7. JoeNation
    Angelic

Having said that @Mopar Dude, all each of us can do is change our own behaviors. I don't see it happening. I don't know anything, other than a common enemy, that could bring this country together. And I'm not all that sure at this point a common enemy would even do it. For example, if Trump used some of those top secret documents to allow Putin to get the jump on us, I'm not sure how the Right would handle such an event. Would they fight against Putin or be overjoyed that Putin attacked us and put Trump in charge as his puppet? I genuinely wouldn't know which way it would swing and that is why I have said to hell with placating the other side. When you can't tell your enemies from your friends and countrymen, there really is only one way to deal with the situation. I would have to trust anyone on my side to deal in facts not merely QANON conspiracies and alternative realities. As I see it, we have enemies foreign and domestic and it's damn hard to tell the difference.

8. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P - 2 0 2 4

Fixed that for ya. Now it makes sense.

Robert Ransom likes this.
  9. What U ignore

THIS THREAD is exactly why some posters deserve to be blocked. First of all they must not comprehend the English language. Secondly, they are divisive, and corruptive. They do not seek agreement on anything as evidenced by not one of these members has posted ANYTHING ALL OF US CAN AGREE ON as my attempt to learn more about them. I guess it is too simple.

10. JoeNation
    Angelic

There is still no such thing as blocked. You can only ignore anther poster is you choose. You cannot block anyone just because you are a snowflake and too damn prissy to tolerate people that don't agree with your dumb azz opinions and cartoon posts.

11. What U ignore

Joe, you are temporarily "un-blocked." Apparently, you are now answering the questions of outer posters. So...

Joe, can you post something in this thread that everyone here will agree with? I'll even help you out with one: " Our Earth is a Planet."

12. What U ignore

Yawn. @JoeNation can you post something in this thread that everyone here will agree with? I'll even help you out with one: " Our Earth is a Planet."

You could weasel out and make up a good excuse like you went to bed early or the dog apissed on your keyboard. :D

13. ddddd

ddddd Well-Known Member

Here is something all of us can agree with: you misspelled "something" as "somethig" in the title of this thread.

What U ignore likes this.
  14. freshmeat

Well now, that is something :D

What U ignore likes this.
  15. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

I think Joe would disagree with you, claiming that you accidentally added a "t", and that you really meant "Plane", which befits his image of us.

16. What U ignore

Thank you, that is ONE THING we all agree on. It is a tiny start. You see, I only have one friend who is like the three of you. He was brainwashed to hate America at an Ivy League School - the "H word." We started with simple agreement and worked up but we are still very far appart. I tried to get several of your ilk to respond to simple questions or post something we all agree on to be able to start a REAL conversation with no avail. So sad as most of my time here is wasted. But there is a Hurricane going on so nothing better to do.

I don't hate you. I feel sorry for ignorant folks who are
    helping others destroy my country by their ignorance.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  17. freshmeat

18. Profiler

Profiler Well-Known Member

19. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

lol this you?

Screenshot_20220929_111650.jpg
    Screenshot_20220929_111857.jpg
    Screenshot_20220929_111830.jpg

20. Profiler